Cleverly utilising the space, this impressive contemporary home offers spacious open plan living. With a perfect Parkview orientation, the light filled living and outdoor entertaining areas capture the view. In a great central location, this home is perfect for those seeking a low-maintenance coastal lifestyle.
* Open plan Living area downstairs with separate living upstairs
* Large, well equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
* Large main bedroom has spacious ensuite with bath
* Two other generous bedrooms with family sized bathroom
* 2 Car spaces with a single automatic garage and carport space for a second car
* Living area flows onto generous outdoor area via sliding doors
* Within easy walking distance of Coles shopping Centre
* Local cafes and restaurants just around the corner
Currently leased until 27th January 2021.
*Potential current market rent would be approx. $700-$720 per week
* (approx. rates and fees)
* Body corporate $58 per week (includes water)
* Council rates $3278.00 p.a.
Centrally located, leave the car at home and take a 10-minute stroll to patrolled beach and Salt Village with boutique shopping, quality restaurants, cafes and the Salt Bar. There is also a walking and bike path at your fingertips within easy reach of Kingscliff CBD and Casuarina Central. This property really ticks all the boxes for convenience, just move in and enjoy what the Tweed Coast has to offer.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room