Access Business Park is a new Industrial development that is located adjacent to the Pacific Highway with easy North and South bound access and only a short distance to the new Tweed Valley Hospital that is currently under construction.
"Access Business Park" also offers an industrial style warehouse/office with easy access North to the Gold Coast and Brisbane and South to Byron Bay and Sydney.
* 78m2 floor space
* 30m2 mezzanine
* Plus 125m2 of exclusive use gated hardstand
* Concrete tilt slab construction
* Industry 1 zoning (Heavy Industry)
* Electric roller door and 1 phase power to unit
* Internal kitchenette and bathrooms with shower
Chinderah is seen as a great alternative to the Tweed Heads South commercial hub due to its accessibility from the highway and zoning, with traffic issues and congestion hampering the commercial areas to the north.
Chinderah also is home to the new Cubby Bakery Café and The Chinderah Hotel, located across the road from the Tweed River and within walking distance of Access Business Park.