A rare opportunity presents itself for the astute buyer to purchase a three-bedroom apartment in the tightly held Kingscliff beachfront market. Ideally located on the top floor and freshly painted throughout, the north-east corner position enjoys light-filled living and commanding ocean views.
Features of the apartment include:
* Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Generous master and ensuite with spa bath and separate shower recess
* The main bathroom services beds two and three
* Well-appointed kitchen with ceramic cook-top and walk-in pantry
* The spacious open plan living, and dining area boasts 3.6m raked ply ceilings
* Living opens to the large, covered balcony taking in ocean views and soothing breezes
* Bed two also has its own rear balcony with hinterland views
* Unique private entry and foyer
* Secure basement parking for 2 cars
* Other features include crimsafe sliding doors to the balcony, European laundry, and ample storage
* Swimming pool and tropical gardens in the complex
In such a great position, enjoy all that Kingscliff has to offer with a variety of alfresco restaurants and shopping options, pristine Cudgen Creek and patrolled beach and walking/cycling path at your doorstep. This truly is a great opportunity to secure prime real estate offering a fantastic coastal lifestyle and only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 35 minutes to Byron Bay.
Rates: $2,633.88 p.a.
Body Corporate $158 p/w
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes