The owner-architect of this stylish single level home has cleverly maximised the idyllic north-facing aspect embracing light and flow through breezes. This low-maintenance beachside retreat offers all the inclusions for easy coastal living with indoor/outdoor areas and sparkling in ground pool with water feature. In a sought-after location, take a five-minute stroll to Salt Village with boutique shops, restaurants, Central Park, and patrolled Salt Beach.
Features of the property include:
* Four bedrooms including master suite with walk-in robe and sliding doors to home office.
* The ensuite boasts a free-standing bath, triple head shower and double vanity
* The main bathroom services the other three bedrooms with separate W/C and vanity, double shower head and bath
* Spacious light-filled living area with 3.5m ceilings and two banks of sliding doors to capture cross breezes
* The open-plan kitchen is perfect for any chef with large Caesarstone island bench and soft-close drawers
* 900mm Blanco oven and gas cook-top
* Dishwasher and integrated microwave
* Plumbed refrigeration
* Combined dining and family room which can be separated with bi-fold doors
* Welcoming entry foyer
* Double garage with storage
* Fully fenced with side utility area
* Ceiling fans throughout
This contemporary home is in a great central location and offers the perfect lifestyle. Leave the car at home and enjoy walking and the bike paths, the bushlands and the picturesque waters of the Cudgen estuary or the vibrant buzz of Kingscliff. Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 30 minutes to Byron Bay, this property presents the perfect opportunity to secure a prime position.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room