"Property inspections are still happening. While open home inspections are currently not permitted for your safety, please contact us to organise a private inspection."
This quality-built home is positioned in a much sought-after pocket of Kingscliff enjoying the picturesque backdrop of Cudgen Creek reserve with water glimpses. Spanning two levels, this stylish residence comes packed with features and boasts a tranquil outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool, established gardens and Bahama style pool house. Immaculately presented, the spacious layout lends itself to multiple living and entertaining areas with room for all the family.
Some of the many features of this property include:
* Three bedrooms on the upper level including master suite opening to covered balcony, walk-in robe, large ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet
* The main bathroom services the other bedrooms with bed two opening to Juliet balcony
* Spacious living areas on both levels with A/C units and striking timber staircase
* Generous kitchen with new 900mm gas cook-top, oven and D/W appliances, corner pantry and plenty of bench space
* Separate study or guest bedroom
* Bahama style pool house with shower, W/C, sauna and all-weather shutters
* Heat pump for the pool to enjoy all year round
* Added bonus man cave fitted with TV, dart board and power access.
* 3.5m electric blinds off covered outdoor for extra shade
* Direct rear access to walking and cycling path and only 150m to secluded creek beach
* Other features include a 3-phase shed, 5 kw solar system, new spear pump, 2.8m high covered parking bay for the boat or caravan, LED’s and fans throughout and separate laundry
* Over-sized garage with storage cupboards and work bench
* Beautiful gardens and lawns both front and rear of property with underground micro-drip watering system
In a central location, take a 5-minute stroll to Salt Village with shops, restaurants and patrolled beach. Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 30 minutes to Byron Bay, this impressive property offers the perfect opportunity for stylish coastal living.
IMPORTANT: Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, please:
1. Maintain at least 1.5m distance
2. Avoid touching surfaces
3. Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if you have:
1. You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
2. Travelled overseas in the last 14 days
3. Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels