"Property inspections are still happening. While open home inspections are currently not permitted for your safety, please contact us to organise a private inspection."
A fabulous coastal lifestyle awaits you in this impressive townhouse spanning three levels with only nine in the complex. Freshly painted throughout and with new carpet in the bedrooms, this quality appointed property is ideally located only 100m to the pristine beach of Casuarina and fore shore walking track and 700m to Casuarina Shopping Village and The Commons precinct.
Immaculately presented, this home offers low maintenance living in a superb position.
Features of the property include:
* Two bedrooms on level one with mirrored robes (walk-in in bed 2)
* Master with ensuite and sliding doors opening to private covered balcony
* Level two hosts the generous third bedroom with AV point and Fujitsu A/C unit
* The ground level boasts the spacious open plan living area, cleverly designed to capture flow through breezes
* Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, island bench with waterfall edges, gas cook top, stainless appliances, microwave cavity and plumbed refrigeration
* Covered alfresco through sliding doors off the dining/kitchen overlooking courtyard and over-sized single garage with 2 storerooms and extra W/C
* Private, leafy front courtyard and entry capturing ocean breezes
* European laundry
* Quality fittings throughout including LED lighting, frosted glass on sliding doors out to front courtyard, Fujitsu A/C in living with fans in bedrooms, new vinyl timber flooring on level 1, built-in shelving in robes and new sheer curtains
* Body Corporate $109.85 per week
* Rates $2,068.00 p.a.
This property ticks all the boxes for quality, spacious design and location all within a five-minute drive to Kingscliff and Cabarita offering an abundance of cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure the perfect beachside lifestyle.
IMPORTANT: Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we are conducting all inspections privately right now. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff, and the general public.
At all inspections, please:
1. Maintain at least 1.5m distance
2. Avoid touching surfaces
3. Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if you have:
1. You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
2. Travelled overseas in the last 14 days
3. Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes