This well-presented, single level home is conveniently located in Kingscliff's Seaside Estate less than 300m to the beach, close to cycling tracks and only a short stroll to restaurants and shops at Salt Village. Featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms with a magnesium pool and set on a low-maintenance block, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy a superb coastal lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
* Open plan design in living/kitchen area with easy-care timber laminate flooring and carpeted bedrooms.
* Generous master suite with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Well-equipped kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, Smeg appliances, soft-close drawers and breakfast bar.
* North-facing covered deck area with wind out awning for extra covered space.
* Ducted air-conditioning zoned for bedrooms and living with ceiling fans throughout
* Ample storage options including built-ins wardrobes, step-in linen
* Separate laundry off kitchen which can double as a butler's pantry
* LED lighting throughout and TV points in all bedrooms
* 6.5kw Solar Power System
* Inground magnesium pool
* Large water tank in drying/utility area.
* 4m wide side area for potential caravan/boat storage.
Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 35 minutes to Byron Bay, this four-year-old property represents great buying and offers the perfect opportunity to secure a beachside lifestyle in a central location.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank