In a popular position where the neighbors don't move they renovate like the neighbors next door currently are.
Located at the end of a quiet family-friendly cul-de-sac this spacious home has been meticulously maintained and offers room for all the family. Situated on a flat 642 sqm block, the property has an ideal north-facing aspect to utilise and enjoy the impressive rear entertaining area and salt-water pool. In a great position, it is an easy walk to the beach and all that Kingscliff has to offer.
Features of the property include:
* Four built-in bedrooms including master with sliding doors out to entertaining area, ensuite and walk-in robe
* Two generous separate living areas with formal dining/lounge and family/meals
* Well-appointed kitchen only two years old with granite bench tops & integrated microwave
* Soft-close drawers, Stainless Steel appliances and breakfast bar in Kitchen
* Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking sparkling in-ground pool and cabana
* Fully insulated with A/C in master and family and fans throughout
* 2 kw solar power
* Wide side yard, perfect for the boat or caravan
* Over-sized double garage
* Large shed at rear and drying area
* Established gardens, sprinkling system and security lights
Only a 10-minute drive to Gold Coast International airport, this much-loved home offers privacy and a great lifestyle in a sought-after location.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes