Very little work required to bring this stunning home back to its former glory.
This master-built home is situated on a generous 929 sqm block and enjoys the backdrop of Cudgen Creek reserve. The unique architectural design with its large bank of timber bi-fold and sliding doors opens to capture the northern sun and private landscaped gardens. In a superb location and spanning two levels, this stunning residence offers multiple living spaces on a grand scale.
The many features of this property include:
* Four bedrooms
* Large master suite on the lower level with marble ensuite, walk-in robe and sliding doors opening to pond and rear yard
* Three bathrooms plus powder room
* 70 sqm Grand living area on the lower level boasting two complete walls of sliding and stacker doors, beautiful sandstone fire place and soaring ceiling
* Separate living/library with second fire place and built-in shelves
* Spacious carpeted living area on the upper level with kitchenette
* Beautiful kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops, Bosch appliances, soft-close drawers, walk-in pantry and over-sized island bench opening to quaint cottage garden
* Large home office with built-in desks
* Balinese style pond spanning the entire rear of the home
* Stunning timber flooring on lower level
* Over-sized garage and separate storage room on upper level
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Established landscaped gardens with room for a pool
In a central location, take a 5-minute stroll to Salt Village with shops and restaurants, walking and bike path and patrolled beach. Only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 30 minutes to Byron Bay, this uniquely designed property presents the perfect opportunity for stylish coastal living.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking