2-22 Moss Street, Kingscliff – SOLD
Absolute creek frontage in Kingscliff
Rare to the market is this unique opportunity to acquire an absolute waterfront apartment on the pristine estuary of Cudgen Creek. Spanning three levels and capturing expansive 180-degree creek and reserve views, this impressive residence is a must to inspect for those seeking space, luxury living and a fantastic coastal lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
- Three bedrooms on the second level including master suite with walk-in robe, large ensuite with spa bath, plantation shutters and covered balcony taking in commanding views
- Open-plan kitchen and living on first level with stunning timber flooring and covered deck
- Well equipped kitchen with gas cook-top, integrated dishwasher, beautiful timber bench-tops and breakfast bar
- Options are yours with the basement level offering a spacious rumpus/living area with A/C, storage room, cellar and potential third bathroom
- Direct access to creek-side boardwalk
- Two car parking with lock-up garage and carport
- LED lighting throughout and intercom entry
- Combined laundry and powder room and outdoor shower
In such an enviable position, this apartment is one of only four in a boutique block. Leave the car and stroll to the town centre where you can enjoy a variety of alfresco restaurants, clubs, patrolled beach and shopping options. This truly is a great opportunity to secure prime real estate offering private, uninterrupted views and only 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and 35 minutes to Byron Bay.